Tuesday 17 February 2009

First Three Through.

Hi here and good evening.
As I was off work today I figured I should develop two more films as they have been waiting a few days. Unlike the first time I managed to have a streamlined system so each chemical was ready right
away.
Everything seemed to go fine until it came to the drying stage..
Water marks... everywhere.. *quick, squeegee... too hard... scratches...*
I never realised the emulsion was so soft...
I now have two perfect tram lines right down the length of film.. Magically they go across Merryn's face regardless of the orientation of the shot.

At this point I was a somewhat disappointed however not so much as I am very much in the infancy of film developing.
Sadly the second roll fell to a similar fate... over zealous squeegeeing with one's fingers.



The images are however viewable and shall be scanned come Friday! ( I have a plustek negative scanner on the way). So I shall see how one's exposures etc are.

Exciting times!

Cheers for noo


No comments: